Expansive Language: Theological and Musical Implications on Church MusicShare
Moderator and the lead panelist
- Rev. Dr. Mary Louise Bringle, Professor of Religious Studies at Brevard College
Other panelists include:
- Rev. Dr. Newell Williams, President and Professor of Modern and American Church History at Brite Divinity School
- Rev. Cyndy W. Twedell, Minister of Nurture at University Christian Church
- Rev, Timothy Binkley, Archivist at Perkins School of Theology, SMU
- 9:00-10:00 Presentation on Music Copyright Law (Free Continental Breakfast)
- 10:30-12:00 Panel Discussion: “Expansive Language: Theological and Musical Implications for Church Music
- 12:00-12:30 Lunch Break (Available for purchase - $10, scroll down to prepay)
- 12:30-2:00 Panel continues by answering audience questions
- 3:30-5:00 Hymn Writing Workshop with Mary Louise Bringle
Location & Details
- Bass Conference Center at Brite Divinity School
- Free and open to the public, with the exception of a $10 boxed lunch (Register Below).
- Funding is provided by Lilly Endowment Inc.
Fill out my online form.